A message to our patients
City Foot Clinic are delighted to announce that we are reopen to all of our patients who require podiatry treatment. Please call us on 0141 332 8874 or use the website booking form to arrange your appointment.
It is vital to us that all patients feel safe when coming for their podiatry appointment. We want to reassure all of our patients that every possible measure is being carried out to protect you during your time within the clinic.
Cleanliness has always been of vital importance to us. We are carrying out a deep clean of our clinical and patient areas on a daily basis and our treatments rooms are decontaminated prior to patient entry and after treatment.
We have staggered our appointment times and also divided our waiting areas to ensure that no cross over of patients can take place
Other measures we have implemented are as follows:
- All patients will be screened on the morning of their appointment.
- You will be requested to wear a mask or face covering throughout your time within the clinic.
- Upon arrival to your appointment, your podiatrist will let you into the building and guide you to the clinical area.
- Upon entering the clinic, you will be shown to a designated hand washing area and requested to wash your hands thoroughly.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to your treatment.
- We have installed a card machine enabling you to make contactless payments.
- A hand sanitising station is available for you to use on your way out of the clinic.
- Your podiatrist will see you out of the clinic and building safely
We have temporarily suspended all our extended services during this time. Should you wish more information on this, please do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
We looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.