To clarify the City Foot Clinic Policy regarding any personal data that we collect whether it be from customers, suppliers and/or members of staff.
City Foot Clinic takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
1) City Foot Clinic value the trust that you place by giving us personal data. City Foot Clinic will only use this information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
2) City Foot Clinic will provide clear information about how personal data is used.
3) City Foot Clinic shall be transparent about what information is collected, what is done with it, with whom it is shared and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
4) City Foot Clinic will take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
5) City Foot Clinic will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and will co-operate with data protection authorities.
6) City Foot Clinic is registered with the Information Commisioners Office and follow all their protocols when protecting Data.
What kind of personal information about you does City Foot Clinic process?
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name and contact details history.
- Company details, such as office and/or site address, phone number, email address.
- Date of birth, gender, home address, general practitioner details
- Records of your contact with us via phone, email, online.
- Sensitive data for example, clinical information, doctors and specialist reports.
Who to contact within City Foot Clinic with concerns about personal information and its use
City Foot Clinic have appointed a Data Administrator (DA) to co-ordinate any data issues.
In the first instance, contact should be made during working hours by phone or email to the City Foot Clinic DA.
How long does City Foot Clinic retain personal information?
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations.
- For as long as we provide and/or are provided with goods or services.
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance (In line with our College of Podiatry Guidelines)
How long does City Foot Clinic retain sensitive data?
- Records are retained for 8 years
What are your rights under data protection laws?
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and completed if incomplete.
- The right to object to City Foot Clinic processing your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information erased (the ‘right to be forgotten’).
- The right to request access to your personal information at any time (this request should be made in writing to the DA of City Foot Clinic)
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”).
Consent is required by City Foot Clinic to process all types of personal and sensitive data, but it must be explicitly given in writing.
City Foot Clinic will NEVER pass on your information to third parties.
Should you wish to have any personal information held on file removed, once completion of works/supply goods has taken place, please advise in writing, address to the company’s (DA) at:
City Foot Clinic, Rothesay House 1st Floor, 134 Douglas Street, Glasgow G2 4HF