Margaret Anne Hastie established City Foot Clinic in 2010 with one aim – to offer patients an unparalleled clinic experience with every podiatry treatment.
It is with this aim that City Foot Clinic has become synonymous with experience, quality, and patient comfort. Throughout the years, we have built up a team of like minded Podiatrists who strive to deliver our patients with the highest quality podiatry treatments. We take pride in knowing that our patients leave our premises with feet that not only feel fantastic, but with all the knowledge they need to maintain good foot health.
Our experienced team bring their own unique perspectives and backgrounds of podiatric practice to our clinic, which creates a caring, professional environment for every patient – regardless of their foot issue.
City Foot Clinic prides itself on constant investment into our business. We are proud of our modern clinic and are always striving to ensure that our patients benefits from our high standards. We follow the strictest guidelines in hygiene and cross infection control as detailed by our Royal College of Podiatry. Please be assured that your health and safety is paramount to us.
Each of our Podiatrists are HCPC registered and also members of the Royal College of Podiatry.
More reasons to choose City Foot Clinic
City Foot Clinic also offers the following:
- City Centre Location easily obtained by car and public transport links
- Parking available on street and in close vicinity (chargeable)
- Early morning and Twilight appointments available – to suit the busy lives of our patients
- All day Saturday Clinic available
- Lift access for our patients with limited mobility
- Individual confidential treatment rooms
- Registered members of the ICO – your confidentiality and data protection are vital to us
- Mon 8am-6pm
- Tue 8am-6pm
- Wed 8am-6pm
- Thu 8am-8pm
- Fri 9am-5.30pm
- Sat 9am-5.30pm