New foot care range
We are delighted to introduce our new Range of Foot Care products made and manufactured by Purdies of Argyll, an organic toiletries company formed on the West Coast of Scotland.
These wonderful products are handmade for City Foot Clinic based on the feedback of what our patients want in foot care products. They are manufactured using only the highest quality ingredients which have resulted in unique and luxurious foot salts, cream and cuticle oils. City Foot Clinic are delighted to say that we are the only stockists in Glasgow!
Purdies of Argyll have manufactured 4 wonderful combinations for City Foot Clinic:
- Lime and Patchouli
- Peppermint and Black Pepper
- Lavender and Basil
- Eucalyptus and Juniper
Pamper your tired and weary feet with our range of luxurious organic creams that are made using certified COSMOS and Soil Association ingredients with essential oil blends renowned for their feet benefits. Here are the main ingredients and all important skin benefits:
- Shea butter: Organic shea butter is a rich emollient packed full of nutrients, such as vitamins A, D, E and as well as antioxidants and essential fatty acids, to help combat dry skin. High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make Shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using Shea butter on your body, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Cocoa butter: For repairing dry feet and cracked heels naturally cocoa butter is an excellent cure too as it contains vitamin E and other natural moisturizers that repair the skin
- Flaxseed Oil: This oil is extremely beneficial for chronic skin conditions, such as dry and cracked skin, dermatitis, eczema or psoriasis, the fatty acids act to balance out the skin's own oils and reduce any inflammation, helping the skin to repair
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is naturally high in squalene, an oil that mimics your skin's natural sebum, so it'll leave your skin barrier extra smooth and soft, and it's also full of antioxidants that work to fight environmental skin damage. The oil is also renowned from promoting better sleep… apply before bedtime.
- Sunflower Oil: When it comes to skincare today, sunflower seed oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combating skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture
All of our range is packaged in reusable metal Kilner jars 50g, and ideal travel size & 100g
We have added skin softening organic Shea Butter to our blend of Dead Sea Salts to produce a product that works to soothe dry, itchy skin and repair skin that is prone to eczema and psoriasis. Softening and balancing with a high magnesium content to help relax muscles and support natural skin healing.
Our Dead Sea Salt is high-grade and naturally rich in magnesium, calcium and potassium. Dead Sea Salt works to soften and soothe dry, itchy skin.
- Supports natural skin healing
- Suitable for use on skin prone to eczema, acne and psoriasis
We have blended the best and most beneficial organic oils available to produce an oil that is kind to your cuticles while promoting growth and strength in nails. Here are a list of those organic oils and their specific benefits:
- Avocado: This oil penetrates deeply to moisturise and nourish nails.
- Coconut: Including this oil in your nail routine helps to hydrate and strengthen cuticles, boost nail growth and act as a natural remedy to keep at bay any types of fungus
- Olive: This oil penetrates skin and nail to repair any damage and promote nail strength and health
- Rice Bran: An oil that softens cuticles and contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to fight free-radical damage on the skin
- Sweet Almond: Is very effective at maintaining nails, keeping them nourished and hydrated all the time. This oil is also a rich source of vitamin E which is a natural antioxidant